Med Flight's Accreditation
Emergency Medical Flights 24/7
For Your Safety:
Med Flight Air Ambulance is one of the nation’s first fully-accredited, private air ambulance companies in the U.S. for medical flight transports.
- Full Accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS). Med Flight was among the first of the private air ambulance companies in the U.S. to become fully accredited for medical flight transport.
- Voting Membership in the Association of Air Medical Services (AAMS)
- Licensure at the Specialty / Critical Care Transport level.
What Accreditation Means For You
To become CAMTS accredited, air ambulance companies voluntarily undergo a thorough review of all personnel, manuals and files, and a site inspection of all bases, equipment and aircraft. Only about 10% of more than 1000 air ambulance services in the U.S. have full accreditation.
Med Flight Air Ambulance is proud of its formal recognition from CAMTS for its excellent overall service meeting the highest standards.
Who is CAMTS?
The Commission is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality and safety of medical transport services. The CAMTS Board of Directors, which makes all accreditation decisions, consists of representatives from each of the following member organizations:
- Aerospace Medical Association
- Air Medical Physicians Association
- Air and Surface Transport Nurses Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Association of Respiratory Care
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- Association of Air Medical Services
- National Air Transportation Association
- National Association of Air Medical Communications Specialists
- National Association of State EMS Directors
- National EMS Pilots Association
- National Flight Paramedics Association