Med Flight Air Ambulance provides a complete range of air medical services from routine healthcare patient transport to aeromedical evacuations and life flights.
- Organ Transplant Patients
- Specialized Maternal, Neonatal, and Pediatric transport capabilities
- Critical Cardiac patients including Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) Therapy and Abiomed Impellas
- Long-range National and International Flights with extensive flight experience to/from Mexico and Canada
- Trauma/ Burn Transports
- Critical Care Transports
- Technologically advanced transports utilizing FAA approved Spectrum stretcher system, Air Shields Globetrotter Isolette, LTV 1200 Transport Ventilator, and Philips MRX monitors
- Latest Cardiac monitoring technology with both invasive and noninvasive hemodynamic monitoring,12 lead EKG, external pacemaker, and Biphasic Defibrillation
- Latest technology in transport ventilators which allows us multiple types of traditional and cutting edge ventilation strategies
Call our Operations Center at (800) 842-4431 to discuss your needs with a Flight Coordinator.